Like with most medical treatments, including hormone replacement
therapy, there is always the potential for side effects. Typically, side
effects are uncommon during testosterone therapy and a good physician will be
able to minimize risks while enhancing the positive benefits due to a thorough
exam and screening/monitoring process. The medical staff at www.NovaGenix.org will
ensure that you are provided with the safest, most comprehensive treatment
available to help make you feel like the old you, once again.
• Increased bone density.
• Increased muscle mass and greater strength
• Decrease in body fat, especially the stomach and love handles.
• Be in a mood and improve the quality of life.
• Increased energy levels and better sleep at night.
• Improvement in brain functions and lower your risk of Alzheimer’s
• Better regulation of blood glucose and lower your risk of diabetes
• Greater nitric oxide production and more oxygen delivered to cells.
using hormone replacement therapy will improve most of the effects of
hypogonadism. Most importantly, these include improvement in mood, energy
levels and the patients’ sense of well-being and confidence, sexual functioning,
lean body mass and muscle strength, bone density, cognition and some benefits on
cardiovascular risk factors. All of the mentioned benefits make testosterone replacement
therapy an important option for men looking to live a better quality of life. There
are many more potential benefits such as improved work performance, greater
sexual prowess, better athletic ability and women finding you more attractive
to name just a few. Testosterone therapy can also help improve growth hormone
levels and decrease bad cholesterol levels. Most patients who begin treatment
state “…They wished they started